Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21003736 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
If you enjoy working with external clients and have solid knowledge of software application concepts like databases, spreadsheets and web-based applications, coupled with a solid foundation in business analysis, explore this exceptional opportunity at Kroll Compliance. Use your interpersonal communication skills to work cross functionally within the company and also with our external clients to ensure our software applications meet client needs. We offer a collaborative and rewarding team environment where you will gain visibility, make a positive impact, and build your portfolio of skills.
To support our platform, built on force.com, you will work closely with implementation, Tier I support teams, and development teams to ensure the successful resolution of client issues, assist in client implementations, and complete special projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage IT ticket queue system
- Provide initial triage and troubleshoot support items
- Interact with internal and external end users via phone, ticketing system and WebEx
- Discuss technical issues, find ways to reproduce issues to identify what went wrong
- Investigate/troubleshoot complex application issues raised by the Tier 1 support team and document details for the development teams to address as appropriate
- Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently
- Configure and maintain client Compliance Portals, including the configuration of client questionnaires, risk scoring, users and roles, accounts, workflows, custom emails, etc., as needed
- Assess any functionality gaps, and identify solution options
- Create analytics/reports per client requirements
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for Product releases
- Perform data import and extract tasks related to client Implementations and projects, within the Salesforce platform
- Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor and track progress at various gates
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Establishing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop and present project progress, dashboard & success metrics to senior management
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools
- Assists less experienced Analysts and serves as a resource for others as needed
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks
- College degree required
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing technical support.
- Project Management
- Understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Strong experience in effective planning
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project manager in a global organization
- 1-2 years in support of a Salesforce environment.
- Experience implementing system integrations to internal and external systems, a plus
- Strong service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven communications skills in writing and presenting to internal and external clients
- Extensive experience with Excel functions, formulas and automation via VBA
- Experience with Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.