Vice President, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21003234 Sydney, Australia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is seeking highly motivated candidates go grow our international business valuation team in Sydney, Australia.
Kroll is headquartered in New York. It has expanded to be a major global valuations and corporate finance firm with over 5,000 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. It is the leading provider of fairness opinions globally over the past 10 years. Uniquely independent, Kroll has valuations as its core competency.
Kroll has recruited an experienced senior management team to grow the Valuation Advisory practice in Australia. These individuals have extensive experience across the most in-demand sectors of the valuation industry, including: preparation of independent expert reports for many of the largest public market transactions in Australia and business valuations for ASX top 50 companies and some of the largest government entities; portfolio valuations for many of the largest global and Australian institutional investors; and a wide variety of valuation work for Fortune 500 corporate clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently seeking a Vice President for our Valuation Advisory practice to assist in growing the practice and work on high profile valuation engagements including: independent expert reports; portfolio valuations, and valuations for a range of other purposes, including financial reporting, tax, M&A and strategic planning purposes. The remuneration is competitive and there are significant opportunities for career advancement.
- Performing independent expert reports, portfolio valuations, and other complex valuation engagements across a wide range of industries and asset classes
- Overseeing engagements including day-to-day interaction with the client
- Providing mentoring and support to the junior team
- Supporting practice development and business development
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline and, potentially, a CFA, CA or MBA
- Between 3-5 years of financial advisory experience, including experience in constructing and reviewing DCFs, comparable company and intangible asset valuation models
- In-depth technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methodologies and accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple assignments
- Attention to detail for public market reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In order to be considered for a Vice President position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City