Vice President, Business Development, Cyber RiskJob ID 19001925 Sydney, Australia Apply now
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The VP of Business Development responsible for the end to end sales on new business opportunities. This will include developing new business opportunities for the Cyber Risk service offerings, including Cyber Investigations, Incident Response, Data Breach Notification, Managed Detection and Response, Cyber Security Risk Assessments, and other cyber consulting services. This individual will collaborate with Cyber Risk practitioners/subject matter experts to create and cultivate relationships with corporate entities to generate revenue. We are open to the right candidate working remotely. The territory focus will be the Northeast region.
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of new Cyber and Breach Notification opportunities
- Understand and be able to articulate the value of Kroll in helping clients meet their cyber security, incident response and data breach notification needs
- Build or have existing strong relationships with corporate executives (CIO, CISO, GC, CFO) responsible for cyber risk buying.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals that addresses the specific needs of a client in partnership with Cyber practitioners, marketing, and product development.
- Build strong internal partnerships with Cyber Risk practitioners/subject matter experts
- Become a client advocate based on customer needs and competitive activities
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions including business intelligence and industry issues and trends
- Use Salesforce.com to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics to ensure strategy results
- Implement the strategy, assist in measurement of results based on metrics and data breach notification revenue goals
- Collaborate with other practices to educate market-facing staff on our data breach notification and Cyber security services. Develop and lead initiatives to drive business through internal referrals
- Serve as a company-wide subject matter expert resource on data breach notification services.
- Build and manage a territory, selling a full suite of Cyber Risk services.
- Achieve territory quota
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in contract and proposal preparation
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization and with clients
- Strong ability to sell across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated expertise in managing relationships with large and/or industry-leading organizations
- Existing working knowledge of cyber insurance and/or privacy legal industries
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Presentations – presenting information, including project plans and proposed technical solutions via phone and Web
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Product Support Specialist, Identity Theft and Bre Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Nashville, Tennessee
- Senior Scrum Master, Identity Theft and Breach Not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Software Engineer, Identity Theft and Breac Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.