Senior Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21005748 Sydney, Australia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters
- Assisting with day-to-day management of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, official and voluntary liquidations, other formal and informal insolvency and restructuring procedures;
- Drafting sections of detailed, complex reports and documents for Courts, creditors and stakeholders; and
- Monitoring progress and ensuring completion of client work to statutory and client deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field;
- CA and/or CPA qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in restructuring/ forensic accounting/ insolvency advisory / Accounting field
- Good business sense and a proactive, can-do attitude;
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL) a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.