Director, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21000979 Sydney, Australia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for transactions, financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. We have a growing Australian practice and are looking for an experienced Director to join and assist in its growth and development.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Translating exceptional client execution and service skills into new client relationships
- Having and further developing a deep technical and execution strength in the preparation of independent expert reports, alternative assets and other complex assignments serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Developing and implementing fundamentally sound and technically rigorous procedures and processes for executing unique engagements and developing new products/services
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Minimum of 10-15 years of related work experience in valuations for transactions, independent expert reports, financial reporting, tax purposes, etc.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent (e.g. CFA). Or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven capability in relation to attention to detail for public market reports
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
In order to be considered for a Director position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.