Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21001178 Sydney, Australia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our restructuring practice serves as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters
- Provide regular updates to the manager as agreed
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Draft of information memoranda, liaise with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL)
- At least 1 year’s insolvency experience
- Commensurate knowledge of Insolvency Act and Rules relating to the above procedures
- Strong academic track record
- Qualified CAANZ or training towards achieving these qualifications
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.