Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19000972 Sydney, Australia Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
- Performing daily threat hunting, detection and analysis of events generated by advanced endpoint monitoring solutions and related security tools.
- Writing of basic threat reports associated with significant events.
- Assist in ongoing research, development, and testing of enhanced threat detection techniques and indicators.
- Conduct basic forensic, malware triage and sandbox analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Low level understanding of Windows operating system architecture fundamentals (NTFS, registry, processes, binaries, DLL’s, etc.) and administration. Similar understanding of MacOS and/or Linux a plus.
- Understanding of common malware behavior and persistence mechanisms.
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages and/or security and malware analysis tools such as: Python, Ruby, Unix Shell, PowerShell, Yara,
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related networking concepts.
- Prior experience managing or analyzing output from endpoint threat detection products such as Carbon Black, Splunk or other SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, or related security products preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of information security basics especially in the realm of security incident response
- Relevant cyber security certifications including GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, CISSP, GREM a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hyderabad, Telangana
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence New York, New York
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Reston, Virginia
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.