Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000506 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 4,000 professionals in 25 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Leading cyber risk assessments, data protection impact assessments, governance reviews and other security assessment and risk advisory services across the APAC region
- Analysing and assessing risk to information technology systems and enterprise business environments
- Taking ownership of projects and deliverables
- Drafting and reviewing cyber security policies and procedures
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Producing high quality directed reports and proposals
- Defining client requirements
- Staying up-to-date with relevant cyber security legislation, frameworks and industry trends
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices globally
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a passion for this type of work. This will include evidence of research, knowledge of a diverse array of tool-sets, community participation and self-learning beyond commercial training
- Must have demonstrable experience in creating and managing enterprise cyber security risk management programs
- Be a hands-on practitioner when it comes to analysing, assessing and managing risk
- Understand relevant cyber security legislation and regulatory/ maturity frameworks
- Understand relevant data privacy legislations and be able to assess maturity against such requirements
- Have the capability to communicate risk at a leadership level in the context of one or more industry sectors
- Have excellent written and spoken English (Another Asian language would also be an advantage)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within cyber security governance, risk and compliance areas
- Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Willingness to travel
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.