Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Vice President, Cyber RiskSingapore, Singapore
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 21003857 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk business, part of the Kroll group of international companies, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk business works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
Kroll’s legal professionals are focused on enabling Kroll to do what it needs to do while protecting the company as a key priority. We are collegial and informal but insist on excellence and loyalty above all else. Our environment is collaborative, professional and client service-oriented.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a commercially-oriented attorney with a supporting Kroll’s Cyber Risk business in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The successful candidate will primarily negotiate, prepare and finalize commercial agreements with both clients and third-party vendors. Kroll Cyber Risk seeks a motivated, independent collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build trusted relationships with business partners, provide commercially-oriented, practical legal advice in support of the business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Note: The preference is for this position to be located in Singapore. Other locations in APAC may be considered depending on candidate credentials.
Reviewing, drafting and negotiating various standard and non-standard contracts and related documents in support of business needs and initiatives, including client service agreements (letters of engagement, master services agreements as well as client furnished documents), NDAs, vendor agreements, and SaaS, software, database, lease of equipment, marketing, and other agreements for clients located throughout the APAC region, including but not limited to Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
Responsibilities also include:
- Counsel business colleagues on risks, both legal and otherwise, associated with client engagements and relationships, building trust and a positive working relationship administering policies and procedures in support of established contracts processes
- Maintaining contract information and records in accordance with applicable processes and procedures
- Proactively working with team leader to prioritize pending contract requests to efficiently advance contract workflow, flag and resolve contract issues, and maintain internal service levels and satisfaction
- Providing regular reporting to management regarding contract status, volume and metrics
- Identifying risk issues related to commercial agreements, and providing practical, responsive advice to facilitate timely resolution
- Working with the business product teams on products and marketing materials to address risk, compliance and contract issues; and
- Assisting with various compliance and contracts projects, as requested
- LLB or local equivalent (e.g., lawyer admitted to practice in a relevant APAC jurisdiction)
- Experience supporting sales and legal organizations in other APAC jurisdictions a plus
- 7+ years corporate / transactional / sales / technology contracts management experience
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Extensive corporate and commercial contracts drafting/negotiating skills and experience, including:
- Experience working with all forms of client contracts and procurement agreements
- Effectively addressing and resolving contractual and business risk issues, including indemnification, liability limitation, privacy, data protection and information security
- Ability to successfully handle multiple negotiations and manage contract review pipeline, effectively prioritizing issue escalation and resolution
- Excellent skills in drafting contracts, amendments, addenda, exhibits and customer communications to achieve timely, successful outcomes
- Proficient in database, word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to balancing intense commercial imperatives with protection of the long-term corporate risk profile; and
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and defend company positions in an effective manner, prepare clear and efficient redlines, and bring agreements to closure
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.