Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Solution Engineer, Channel, Cyber RiskSingapore, Singapore
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Solution Engineer, Channel, Cyber RiskJob ID 21007786 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 3,200 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer Cyber Risk to support our Channel Partners and prospective clients on Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and associated services. In this role you will partner with our Channel Sales team to introduce, position and architect technical solutions, for our Channel Partners to take to market. You will act as a trusted advisor and technical subject matter expert on Managed Detection and Response, which will include sound working knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), and Network Detection and Response (NDR) tools. You will be responsible for supporting the channel through sales enablement, training, product demonstrations and opportunity support.
Your success will be determined by your ability to help our Channel sales and managed services teams drive efficiency and revenue growth while also maintaining credibility and relationships with our partners and clients.
- Lead technical demonstrations and presentations
- Develop relationships with channel partner technical and leadership teams
- Provide partner enablement, to enable partner resources to architect compelling solutions, selecting the most appropriate products from Kroll’s Partner product catalogue
- Respond to technical questions and requests for proposals, from partners, clients and internal teams, articulating the benefits and value of the proposed solution
- Contribute to the development of partner materials and documentation, and assist with sales-enablement for both internal and partner sales teams
- Support internal marketing, product, and channel managers with messaging and communication about Kroll’s MDR services and attend events to support the parnters
- Engage with technology partners to represent Kroll’s requirements on behalf of our channel partner and client base
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring for junior team members, and contribute to vision and growth of Channel Solution Engineering, within Kroll Cyber
- 5+ years in a customer facing work experience in a managed security, MSSP, MDR, EDR or similar security organization with a technical focus
- 2+ years experience in sales engineering or solution architecture role
- 1+ years experience working directly with or as part of the channel
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining technical customer relationships
- Successful track record and experience in bidding on complex cyber security tenders.
- Ability to communicate about complex technical solutions and topics to a wide range of audiences including C-suite and senior security engineering
- Deep understanding of security technologies such as EDR, SIEM, Cloud provider security solutions, Anti-virus, Firewall, Network Intrusion detection
- Familiarity with security frameworks: CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST500:83, ISO27001
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks: TOGAF, SABSA, etc.
- Relevant education and certifications
- Self-driven and self-motivated, with a bias for action.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.