Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 20000026 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
Kroll, the global leader in risk management, mitigation and response, delivers a wide range of solutions. Kroll is recognized for its expertise, with over 45 years of experience meeting the demands of dynamic businesses around the world. Headquartered in New York City, Kroll provides global coverage through offices in every major metropolitan center in the United States and strategic locations in Asia, the EMEA, North and South America regions.
Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, financial institutions, journalism and management consulting companies. We bring unique insights and highly informed perspectives from our experience managing diverse investigations and advisory services for a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, nonprofits, government agencies, and private individuals.
Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
To serve Japanese clients, Kroll Tokyo office has served Japanese corporations since 1992, and the establishment of a full-time Japan Desk in Singapore in 2015 has been a continuation of our commitment to Japan Inc.
- Business Development: Identifying and targeting new client groups and develop a convincing and credible pitch to develop Kroll’s Japanese client base across the region. There will be an expectation that the candidate is a confident speaker and can credibly present Kroll services and brand, in order to building pipelines for growing the current revenue.
- Target and prospect Japanese client decision makers
- Identify and develop new opportunities (leads) for Japan Desk.
- Broaden scope of business with existing corporate contacts and network;
- Provide product/service demonstrations and advise potential clients of our value-add and lead to achievement of revenue goals business model;
- Keep abreast of new trends, methods and identify and win cross-sell opportunities;
- Work with marketing resources to create effective localized marketing materials and to help organize and conduct marketing events that lead to revenue opportunities;
- Case work in Southeast/South Asia; It is critical that the incumbent learn how to handle a broad range of primarily business intelligence and investigatory projects. This requires dealing with the client; developing a methodology; directing and managing in-house and external resources; analysis; report reviewing/editing. All projects need to be commercially viable. Hence the ability to review and understand P/L is important. Project teams are frequently international and multi-functional, so transparency and coordinated team work are vital.
- Having experience in sales of professional services
- Working experience at Japanese corporate environment
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English
- Experienced in contract preparation, review and execution
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with Japanese clients in the region as well as in Japan, and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.