Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Senior Associate, Compliance ConsultingSingapore, Singapore
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21008999 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Compliance Consulting practice assists clients in setting up firms, obtaining their initial authorization or registration, and providing them with ongoing compliance advice to navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Senior Associate you will take risks and solve problems. You will display leadership and influence others in our Compliance Consulting business.
- Provide day-to-day support in the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance programs for a portfolio of registered investment advisers, including but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures - ensure compliance policies and procedures are effectively communicated to client, in accordance with the Firm’s regulatory requirements
- Opportunity to develop MAS and other global regulatory knowledge and experience
- Drafting compliance manuals and other compliance documentation for clients
- Establishing and maintaining the compliance infrastructure for clients
- Undertaking periodic compliance monitoring reviews at client premises
- Writing compliance monitoring reports
- Managing regulatory reporting schedules
- Drafting and/or reviewing regulatory reports and returns
- Providing ad hoc regulatory advice and solutions
- Updating clients on regulatory change
- Assisting Kroll in updating compliance material to take account of Rule changes
- Client training opportunities
- Networking with industry professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with an exposure to compliance and alternative asset management industry
- Proven experience in a compliance role, for example within an MAS regulated firm or a compliance consultancy practice
- Detailed understanding of MAS rules and regulations
- Good understanding of the financial services industry in particular the alternative asset management
- Client facing, solutions focused skills
- Driven, displays leadership skills, influences others as well as collaborative problem solver;
- Risk tolerant and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Clear, logical thought processes, ability to make decisions and articulate these clearly
- Time management and ability to work under pressure
- Legal or audit background would be useful
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.