Intern, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21005685 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and external counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Intern will be able to develop their research and analytical skills, with the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Carry out research and investigative work assist the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence team in executing projects for its clients
- Collating and organizing large volumes of data
- Assist the team in performing public domain research, books of accounts review, email reviews, attend interviews and perform field investigation, as may be directed by the Case Manager
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data
- Assist the team in making proposals, perform research on sectors/ issues
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Law
- Commercial experience gained in a research-intensive environment would be an advantage
- Aware of and understands relevant regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection
- Able to understand business, economic and political drivers
- Discreet and able to handle sensitive information in confidence
- Resourceful and analytical with good common sense and sound business acumen
- Bilingual in English language
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in writing effective reports and/or articles
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.