Intern, Commercial Operations, RestructuringJob ID 21008431 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Commercial Operations team within the restructuring practice as Commercial Operations Intern in Singapore. You will work closely with the local office’s management team, the broader Kroll Marketing team and collaborate with other service lines in the Kroll business,
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting in the implementation and keeping track on marketing and business development action plans for the region
- Preparing and keeping a track record of pitches, credential decks, experiences and engagement letters
- Assisting and working with the marketing team in the updating of marketing materials, website content and presentations using various project management tools used by the firm
- Coordinating of networking events, conferences, seminars, forums, sponsorships, speaking and writing opportunities
- Updating Salesforce to manage marketing efforts and pipeline
- Currently studying Marketing
- Resourceful and technologically savvy
- Independent with a positive “can do” attitude
- Drive and enthusiasm to work and complete assignments under tight scheduling deadlines
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.