Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 20000610 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for an Intern who is bilingual in Thai and English languages.
The Intern will be able to develop their research and analytical skills, with the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools
- Collating and organizing large volumes of data
- Document and e-mail review and analysis
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data
- Providing administrative support to Case Managers including scanning, photocopying and filing
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Studies, Economics, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Political Science, or Security Studies
- Commercial experience gained in a research-intensive environment would be an advantage
- Significant experience of living and working in Southeast Asia (ideally one or more of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam or Thailand) would be an advantage
- Aware of and understands relevant regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection
- Able to understand business, economic and political drivers
- Discreet and able to handle sensitive information in confidence
- Resourceful and analytical with good common sense and sound business acumen
- Bilingual in Thai and English languages
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in writing effective reports and/or articles
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence Reston, Virginia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Bogotá, Bogota D.C.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Vice President, Cyber Risk Singapore, Singapore
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.