Human Capital Business Partner IIJob ID 21002824 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Human Capital Business Partner will be the Human Capital generalist to Kroll management for several of our Business Units in APAC.
This position will partner with executives in the Region to foster Kroll’s performance-based culture. The Business Partner will be involved in all Human Capital initiatives including performance management, new hire orientation, the annual review and compensation process, retention strategies, rewards and recognition programs, employee relations and various other human resources issues. The Business Partner will also act as a go to person for staff in the regional offices with respect to the aforementioned issues. Additional responsibilities will be as follows:
- Interprets Human Capital and Company policies and ensures adherence to them.
- Oversee Mid-Year and Year-End Performance Management Program for cities within Business Partners’ area of responsibility.
- Advise leaders as to base pay and incentive compensation adjustments and reviews.
- Assists in providing training and development programs related to Human Capital programs such as the Performance Management Program.
- Support of Human Capital Initiatives including retention strategies and mentoring.
- Coach senior management to become more effective leaders.
- Responsible for orienting individual employees and conducting exit interviews.
- Responds to and properly handles employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines.
- Assist with various Human Capital projects as assigned.
- 7 to 10 years progressive human resources/human capital experience including employee relations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, human resources/human capital or related field preferred.
- Experience in integrating acquired businesses.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Strong written and verbal Chinese language skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment essential.
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Excellent organization skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum direction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and database skills.
- Detailed understanding of human resource laws and regulations of the APAC countries.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze compensation data.
- Ability to travel within regions of responsibility
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.