Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Kroll are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Director, Compliance ConsultingSingapore, Singapore
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21007410 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
Director, Compliance Consulting - Singapore
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Compliance Consulting practice provides global advisory consulting to clients, ranging from licensing and regulatory setup to project based work as well as providing ongoing regulatory compliance advice across multi-jurisdictional frameworks, working with the client to successfully navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Interacting with the Senior Management of alternative investment clients and regulatory authorities
- Building and developing client relationships with clients, acting as a key point of contact for clients on engagement delivery while executing on client deliverables
- Working closely with the Singapore based team, providing guidance, technical expertise, quality control reviews, management oversight, ongoing training, mentorship and general leadership to the team (VP, Senior Associate and Analyst levels)
- Work with the Managing Director to source new business opportunities and close engagements (you will work to manage the overall financial health and profits of the consulting business with the Managing Director)
- You will have the opportunity to learn cross border regulatory requirements, in addition to managing the MAS regulatory compliance advisory work. Over time, you will work closely with the regulatory compliance team on cross-border rules and regulations under US, Hong Kong and additional regulatory frameworks (cross-border experience is not required to apply)
- Thought leadership including producing articles and involvement in the team’s marketing strategy
- Providing technical expertise on complex issues around MAS regulations registration, ongoing regulatory issues and MAS reporting (financial and non-financial)
- Developing the Firm’s intellectual property including customized and practical compliance manuals, policies and client monitoring programmes
- Ensuring profitable client relationships through the active management of service delivery
- Minimum of 8-15 years of regulatory compliance experience within the consulting and/or professional services industry, alternatively regulatory compliance experience as a regulator, in-house or legal perspective with an expertise on MAS rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proven ability to manage business and client relationships; providing advice on regulatory matters and demonstrable strong technical skills with respect to regulatory compliance queries.
- Detailed understanding of MAS rules and regulations
- Demonstrable experience in designing and successful execution of projects as well as the ability to manage and lead complex issues and deliver practical, commercial solutions to clients or teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to lead and manage day to day aspects of engagement activities and an ability to work with clients.
- Extensive knowledge of the alternative investment sector.
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered for the role.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.