Business Development Associate Managing Director, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21006157 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, focused and successful team bringing a suite of best-in-class services and solutions to our client base in APAC. This is an important role with scope to develop further in the rapidly evolving Business Development function in Compliance Risk and Diligence (CRD). The candidate is expected to work independently within a collaborative team dynamic and, through commercial success, maximise earnings potential in the form of an attractive incentive plan.
Working with and reporting to the Head of Sales, EMEA and APAC, for the CRD service line this is a key role in the Kroll Compliance APAC team.
Acquire new client relationships and drive new revenue in the APAC region focusing efforts out of our Singapore office through the sale of Kroll Compliance’s products and solutions. This position will work within the CRD service line in APAC to drive/lead complex, multi-year sales opportunities focusing across both Corporate and Financial services sectors.
This role is requiring of an individual who is able to operate independently and manage broader aspects of the sales operations including close working with other service lines in the Kroll business.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales, EMEA and APAC, and other members of the Business Development and Operations teams in developing new client relationships with a focus on the APAC region, including Hong Kong and Australia.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets commencing FY22
- Contribute to the development of plans with the Head of Sales, EMEA and APAC, which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate markets with CRD products and solutions for AML/Compliance
- Active support of regional marketing events attended and/or organized by Kroll CRD to drive new business and maintain close working relations with key accounts
- Create and implement effective account plans including developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth; managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within prospects. Demonstrate leadership by collaboratively engaging Kroll’s senior management team to lend support to business development objectives with influential individuals and high-level decision makers in the client base
- Develop outreach strategies including cold calling to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and prove out CRD products to solve customer business issues; manage client expectations, overcome objections, and with the Head of Sales, EMEA and APAC, negotiate pricing and contracts, and close the sale
- Develop research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects where CRD can meet specific business needs; contact prospects and determine the business needs and decision makers to penetrate new business relationships
- Provide timely input to ongoing development of account plans to assess opportunities, threats and weaknesses
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of CRD products, pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients’ questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Maintain a current understanding of competitors’ offerings and effectively sell the advantages of CRD offerings over those offered by competitors
- Work closely in a team environment including research colleagues and Commercial Operations to gain proficiency in presenting and proposing the whole range of CRD solutions, while managing client expectations
- Use SalesForce to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads to effective closing
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience and a demonstrable track record of over achievement in the region.
- Prior sales experience in a B2B environment, ideally in the compliance industry or where professional services have formed the focus of the transaction
- Strong written and verbal communication, a consultative/advisory approach, as well an ability to prioritise tasks through strong organizational and time management
- Strong team, project and client management experience, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, passion and a commitment to mutually successful outcomes for the client and Kroll
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.