Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21002981 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is a leading and independent provider of restructuring, insolvency and forensic accounting services. With offices around the globe in Beijing, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore, we offer a seamless and 24/7 advisory service to our clients on mitigating and resolving financial and operational issues, as well as enhancing and realising value in a low risk environment.
We are currently seeking ambitious candidates with the following attributes to join our Beijing or Shanghai’s office as Associates / Accountants:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field;
- CA and/or CPA qualification preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience, including insolvency, restructuring and investigations;
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills;
- High level of attention to details; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Fresh graduates with high calibre will be considered as Accountant.
The successful candidate will be participating in and learning:
- High profile and complex insolvency, restructuring and investigation cross-border assignments, including across PRC, Asia and international jurisdictions;
- Day-to-day execution of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, official and voluntary liquidations, receiverships, valuations and accounting investigation assignments;
- Performing cashflow forecast, financial analysis and financial investigations;
- Drafting detailed, complex reports and documents for Courts, creditors and stakeholders;
- Monitoring progress and ensuring completion of client work to statutory and client deadlines;
- Contributing to development of best practice; and
- Establishing and developing relationships with potential and current clients.
*All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 12 months.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit