Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21002928 Singapore, Singapore Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- High-profile insolvency and restructuring assignments and investigations and complex cross-border matters, particularly across Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong and PRC jurisdictions
- Assisting with day-to-day execution of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, official and voluntary liquidations, other formal and informal insolvency and restructuring procedures
- Compiling and analysing books and records, conducting an inventory of assets and dealing with claims of creditors
- Performing cash-flow forecast, financial analysis and financial investigations
- Conducting research on companies and transactions
- Contributing to development of best practice
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- 1 year of relevant experience in restructuring/ forensic accounting/ insolvency advisory field
- Fresh graduates with high calibre will also be considered
- Good business sense and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.