Senior Manager, RestructuringJob ID 21004312 Shanghai, China Apply now
Job Description - Senior Manager, Restructuring
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Managing high-profile insolvency and restructuring assignments and investigations and complex cross-border matters
- Leading and managing engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, liquidations, valuations and accounting investigation assignments
- Managing and directing all aspects of client work, including the reviewing and drafting of detailed, complex reports and documents for Courts and creditors
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Establishing and developing relationships with potential and current clients
- Promote the business and services of Kroll by hosting and attending marketing events, seminars and presentations
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Kroll and undertake appraisals and other actions as required
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of both Kroll and job holder
- Be willing to travel as required for work assignments
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience from
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA or CPA qualification
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience with managing day to day client relationships and projects
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems:
- Strong financial, business analytical and reporting skills; and Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.