Manager, RestructuringJob ID 21004398 Shanghai, China Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and qualified candidate with the following attributes to join our Shanghai office as a Manager. You will be involved in a wide range of interesting and challenging deals, often spanning multiple jurisdictions. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in insolvency, restructuring and litigation support through exposure to working with lenders, investors, companies and their advisors in distressed and urgent situations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- High-profile insolvency and restructuring assignments and investigations and complex cross-border matters, particularly across Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong and PRC jurisdictions;
- Day-to-day management of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, official and voluntary liquidations, other formal and informal insolvency and restructuring procedures, valuations, corporate advisory and accounting investigation assignments;
- Drafting detailed, complex reports and documents for Courts and creditors;
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff;
- Contributing to development of best practice; and
- Establishing and developing relationships with potential and current clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field;
- CA and/or CPA qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience, including insolvency, restructuring and associated investigations;
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.