Intern, RestructuringJob ID 21005271 Shanghai, China Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are on the lookout for talented individuals and seek to recruit the highest quality interns and graduates. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in insolvency, restructuring and litigation support through exposure to working with lenders, investors, companies and their advisors in distressed and urgent situations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting with day-to-day management of engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, court winding up and voluntary liquidations, forensic investigation, corporate advisory and fund management;
- Drafting reports for Court and creditors;
- Compiling and analysing books and records, conducting an inventory of assets and dealing with claims of creditors; and
- Performing cash-flow forecast, financial analysis and financial investigations
- Liaise and negotiate with senior management of companies, clients, creditors as well as external advisors such as consultants, auditors and lawyers
- Undergraduate or postgraduate student in a relevant field;
- Good business sense and a proactive, can-do attitude;
- Ability to master new tasks quickly;
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
- Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
You will be involved in a wide range of interesting and challenging deals, often spanning multiple jurisdictions and time zones..
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States