Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 18000686 Shanghai, China Apply now
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary web-based research
- Identifying relevant information and developing useful insights into research subjects Writing and editing of research reports for client use
- Tracking progress and ensuring timely completion of cases
- Contacting the client as required by supervisor
- Confirming the accuracy, logic and overall quality of research reports
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- Strong academic background, preferably in the fields of Finance, Journalism, International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Law or Security Studies
- Commercial experience preferably 1-3 years’ experience gained from a research-related field
- Ability to communicate with a high level of fluency and clarity in both writing and speech in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Proven ability to perform all methods of research, including desktop research and analysis from primary and secondary sources
- Strong understanding and developed interest in Asian politics and current affairs
- Excellent reports writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information
- Enthusiasm for finding “the needle in a haystack”
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Senior Associate, Business Development, Cyber Risk London, England
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations London, England
- Associate, Cyber Risk London, England
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hanoi, Thành Phố Hà Nội
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.