Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21004021 Shanghai, China Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial advisory, transaction opinion, valuation advisory in relation to M&A, Joint-venture, financing, IPO and financial reporting covering business enterprise, equity, debt, intellectual properties and financial instruments.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Perform business and intangible assets valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Developing financial models for transaction and valuation engagements
- Assist in business development activities, such as attending business conferences, marketing events and client meetings
- Assist in preparing marketing materials, such as external presentations and project pitch decks.
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/ Marketing or MBA
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in business valuation, external audit, corporate finance, with consulting firms or international accounting firms
- ASA, CFA, CPA/ABV, CPV credential holders or holders of other business valuation related designations preferred
- Previous experience in marketing of professional services is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in financial modelling with Excel for discounted cash-flow analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- A team player, hard-working and with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States