Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19001198 Secaucus, New Jersey Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Cybersecurity Services helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Cyber Risk Associates work to perform essential functions within the computer forensic laboratory environment.
- Preserving data using accepted forensic protocols
- Creating and maintaining Chain of Custody
- Maintaining and upgrading computer forensic software and hardware
- Archiving data to backup systems
- Performing case closing processes
- Creating client data deliverables
- Shipping and receiving data and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, IT Management or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including network devices and network protocols.
- Programming/scripting skills helpful.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.