Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007277 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 4-6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Associate, Valuation Services São Paulo, Brazil
- Intern, Valuation Services São Paulo, Brazil