Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000794 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
- Independent management of projects assigned, attending client meetings to identify needs and understand working plan.
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrating innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage individual workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the identification of new client opportunities
- Provide concise reporting of projects and results to business head
- Bachelor’s degree required – preference for Accounting and Financial degrees; Master’s degree a plus
- 10 -12 years of relevant work experience as an investigator
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.
Kroll will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including fair chance laws. You can find more information about your city’s fair chance laws here: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Intern, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Business Development Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence Los Angeles, California
- Vice President I, Cyber Risk Dublin, Leinster
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Visit our intelligence center to read our latest Kroll insights.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.