Marketing AssociateJob ID 21002991 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist with all webinars, conferences, sponsorships and hosted event logistics, including venue and menu section, event communications, branding, collateral and other support activities
- Work with our professionals to efficiently meet the needs of internal stakeholders, and at times, support the practice in client-facing activities
- Develop a strong understanding of the market landscape and trends to effectively guide activities
- Support digital marketing efforts with the development of social posts, website content and others.
- Update and maintain all marketing collateral and assist with translations of English materials to Portuguese and Spanish.
- Work with the firm’s promotional company, printer and PR team to facilitate marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage email and direct mail campaigns, including but not limited to, new hire announcements, publications and event invitations
- Create targeted marketing segments for email and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage email and website page submission forms
- Assist with production of thought leadership, including reviewing, editing, preparing graphics for webpage, drafting related communications and any other related activities
- Draft and manage social media posts for all PR, award, thought leadership and relevant news activity
- Assist with preparing or updating institutional PowerPoint presentations.
- 5 years of marketing, communications or business development experience at a professional services firm, preferably in financial services
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to excel in a matrix management environment under minimal supervision, while reporting results and conferring with superiors on unusual matters and seeking feedback as needed
- Ability to be very “hands on” and comfortable taking direct responsibility for deliverables
- Strong team player
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce, Workfront and Eloqua, a plus
- Temp position at firm with the potential to be made full time
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City