Managing Director, Data Insights and ForensicsJob ID 21004413 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Position Overview: The Managing Director within Data Analytics/Insight Practice will have the ability to manage client relationships, handle substantive assignments and develop business primarily for our Data Analytics/Insights practice but also help with joint marketing of our other Kroll services. The successful candidate would be expected to originate and manage business and raise the profile of the firm through active business development. For consideration, candidate must demonstrate significant past business origination, execution in compliance and investigations, familiarity with regional privacy markets and have high level corporate contacts and have experience leading other experienced professionals.
- LatAm pan-regional focus on business development, client management, and relationship expansion
- Standardize innovative tool and solution stack
- Delivery on Data Analytics related projects in investigations. litigation, and compliance
- Assist with recruiting and managing junior data science delivery staff
- Assess and help enhance broader Kroll innovation delivery capability
- Alignment and tactical integration with overall Global Data Insight, Risk, and Analytics strategy
- Continue to develop through thought leadership, market facing activity, personal, Kroll and Data Insight brand
- Business/client development and financial management skills and experience are required
- At least 15 years of work experience with solid career progression, including at least 7 years in one or more of Legal, and/or Consulting, (experience in a professional services organization, a plus), or Government.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. JD, or relevant graduate degree preferred;
- Prosecutorial and/or compliance and investigative experience required
- Proven leadership ability
- “Hands-on” professional with ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Contacts and strong reputation in private sector
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States