Manager II, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21007198 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Forensic Investigations & Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload. A key interest in business strategy, global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Independentmanagement of projects assigned, attendingclient meetings to identify needs and understand working plan.
- Exercise goodjudgment,demonstratinginnovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Takeownership of project and deliverablesandmanage individual workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethicalconduct,quality of services,use of bestpractices and compliancewithpolicy and SOPsin each project
- Provideexpert,reliableandrobustanalysis of complexsituations and data for clients
- Identify projectrisks and effectivelymanagethem
- Contributeto the identification of new client opportunities
- Provideconcisereporting of projects and results to business head
- Bachelor’sdegreerequired – preference for Accounting and Financial degrees;Master’sdegree a plus
- 6-8 yearsofrelevantworkexperienceas an investigator or forensics analyst
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Strong investigative abilities
- Prior investigative or research experience
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Proficientin a broadvariety of investigativemethods
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.