Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21002714 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Manager position entails the supervision of teams of researchers and research team leads, management of team KPI performance, review and assessment of research reports, and client relationship management.
They do not engage directly in the research process themselves, but consistently draw upon a proven knowledge of the research process and Kroll methodology to support the ability of the research team to deliver the highest quality product to Kroll clients. They play a key role in representing our business and products to clients, and ably manage complex client relationships. They handle client-related questions, issues and concerns as well as nurture and grow the key client relationships and research processes they manage.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Supervision of a team of researchers and research team leads, to include performance assessment and mentorship
- Case workflow and project management
- Research report review and quality assurance
- Management of complex client relationships
- Drive revenue growth on existing client accounts
- Frequent correspondence with clients and close attendance to client needs
- and questions
- Collaboration with research colleagues to improve Kroll reports and processes
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years of work experience, regarding qualitative research and writing
- Three (3) or more years of management and supervisory experience in a professional services environment
- Fluency in Portuguese, native or near native-level, both spoken and written required
- Fluency in English, native or near native-level, both spoken and written required
- Understanding of anti-money laundering and/or anti-corruption
- Ability to interface with clients successfully, specifically financial institutions
- Proven ability to supervise and manage teams
- Ability to analyze key departmental metrics in order to track individual/team performance
- Data-driven management mentality
- Deep understanding of due diligence research process
- Extensive project management experience
- Exacting attention to detail
- Ability to manage, develop, and maintain client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Please attach your CV in English for further review.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.