Intern, Global CommunicationsJob ID 21008141 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to the most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges impacting our clients.
Our Communications team is seeking an intern in Sao Paolo to support us with PR and marketing initiatives. This position is ideal for an aspiring public relations, journalism, creative writing or marketing student who is interested in gaining experience in the B2B and/or the professional services. You should also be in your senior year of college/ university.
- Learn to write, and support with translations, official announcements for Kroll about new or significant corporate news items
- Media relations strategy and execution, including learning how to create a PR plan and deliver the right messages to specific media channels and audiences, working alongside the Communications team manage incoming media request and with pitching media
- Support news monitoring and distribution of a weekly “Kroll in Brazil News” newsletter
- Manage and develop a LATAM PR/Marketing quarterly calendar
- Collaborate with the global PR/Marketing teams and learn how to craft a message that resonates with your audience across different marcomms channels.
- Support translations of PR and marketing content in English and Portuguese (Spanish if possible)
- Support copy editing of fast-turnaround social posts, short web content and PR materials
- Select Marketing administrative support tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Able to produce content on time, with attention to detail
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Willingness to learn and develop PR and marketing skills
- Proactive attitude and passion for learning new skills
- Pursuing a degree in journalism, creative writing or communications/public relations required
- Professional fluency required in Portuguese and English, Spanish desirable
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.