Intern, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21008453 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
*** Portuguese, English, and a third language proficiency in reading comprehension and writing is required.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, our Compliance Risk & Diligence team help clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
Interns support the overall research and due diligence process at the company. Interns will be exposed to due diligence practices used globally to mitigate the impact of fraud and corruption. We place a high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist in conducting in-depth research in English, Portuguese and a third relevant language, regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet.
- Assist in analyzing research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals. Most reports are written in English.
- Assist with multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Economics, Law, or other related areas of study with graduation date expected for no earlier than May 2025
- Business fluency in written and spoken Portuguese, English, and a third business language is required
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian or other major language is preferred but not required
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality and a strong attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and social risk issues in Brazil
- Experience working with diverse teams or in international environments is essential
Please attach or upload a copy of your resume/CV in English for consideration.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.