Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21002924 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Participate in business investigations projects
- Conduct various searches, using specific databases and public information available on the internet
- Learn to verify, confirm and deepen findings
- Assist in the development of reports for clients
- Regular enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably in Journalism, Accounting, Economics, International Relations, Law or Business Administration
- Good research and analysis skills
- Good writing skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.