Intern, Business Development, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21007235 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as a Business Development Intern in Brazil. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development for Compliance Risk and Diligence practice, local office’s business development team, the broader Kroll Marketing team and collaborate with other service lines in the Kroll business,
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting in the implementation and keeping track on business development and marketing action plans for the region
- Working with the research team and business development to provide the team with regular updates regarding potential new business opportunities, market and industry trends and developments and financial analysis
- Preparing and keeping a track record of pitches, credential decks, experiences and engagement letters which may require translations to English or Portuguese
- Assisting and working with the business development team in the updating and translation of marketing materials, website content and presentations using various project management tools used by the firm
- Coordinating of networking events, conferences, seminars, forums, sponsorships, speaking and writing opportunities
- Updating Salesforce to manage marketing efforts and pipeline, helping to create working lists, marketing campaigns, and data clean up
- Currently studying Marketing, Business Studies or Finance
- Resourceful and technologically savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Independent with a positive “can do” attitude
- Drive and enthusiasm to work and complete assignments under tight scheduling deadlines
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.