Associate Managing Director, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21005750 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Financial Investigations & Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
We are seeking an Associate Managing Director for our Financial Investigations business. This role will report to the Financial Investigations & Intelligence leader in our Sao Paulo office.
- Originate business within the Financial Investigation service line, focusing on complex multi-jurisdictional accounting investigations.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, FCPA and other government-inspired investigations, litigation and business dispute matters related to fraud, embezzlement, accounting irregularities and contract disputes.
- Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Kroll and service lines and business units.
- Work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams to both win and execute large-scale engagements.
- Develop a comprehensive data analytics strategy to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of financial investigations.
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Deliver presentations to potential clients and, if required, prosecutorial agencies and regulators.
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets on an independent basis
- Manage teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization.
- Train mid-level and junior staff to participate in financial investigations.
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with solid career progression, including at least 5 years conducting financial investigations in a private sector consulting firm.
- Accounting degree with CRC preferred.
- Contacts and strong reputation in the private sector and the ability to leverage contacts and drive new business.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Hands-on professional with ability to assemble and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States