Associate Manager, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21007808 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Business Intelligence & Investigations practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
The Associate Manager is a wide-ranging role within the Business Intelligence & Investigations practice responsible for conducting research and analysis, structuring projects and managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload. The incumbent will conduct in depth research of commercial and open-source databases and provide clarity in report writing. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand. A key interest in business strategy, global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Handle a broad range of business intelligence and investigatory projects and cases
- Conduct research and analysis through the use of in-house as well as external resources
- Produce accurate, high quality client reports
- Efficient review and interpretation of budgeting
- Contribute to the development of new opportunities and clients
- Interface with and present interim findings to senior management
- Oversee and review Analyst’s and Associate’s working on client deliverables
- Interview Analyst and Associate candidates
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with a recognized professional/financial services or investigative firm
- Investigative journalism or in-house investigation experience
- Ability to large volumes of information and present oral and written summaries in a comprehensive and coherent manner
- Enthusiasm for finding “the needle in a haystack”
- Ability to drive forward and coordinate concurrent projects and tasks and managing competing demands
- Managerial-level report writing skills
- Provide project guidance to Analysts and Associates working on client deliverables
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Interview and recommend BI&I candidates to senior staff
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint. Ideally also proficient in investigative analysis tools including skip tracing tools, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law, Pacer, OSSINT, Videris, and other specific sources
- Ability to meet all requirements required for Private Investigator licensure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.