Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21002538 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Business Intelligence & Investigations practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll’s Sao Paulo office is seeking an Associate Manager. The Associate Manager will supervise engagements, develop the investigative plan for the team, analyze information collected through public and commercial databases, prepare and review reports and oral briefings for clients.
- Develops investigative plans, defining tasks for each team member.
- Supervises the assignments and production of deliverables.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget.
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Portuguese/ English preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and administrators preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.