Associate I, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21003104 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Business Intelligence & Investigations practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Associates in Kroll’s BII practice will collect information through public and commercial databases, subjecting the intelligence to rigorous analysis, and then prepare reports and oral briefings for clients. He or she can also interview witnesses and employ other investigative techniques, while utilizing the highest standards of ethics and integrity. He or she will be expected to achieve key performance targets in terms of billable hours and utilization.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, time frame and budget.
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Portuguese/ English preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and administrators preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City