Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21002713 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
*** Portuguese- and English-language proficiency in reading comprehension and writing is required.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
We currently have opportunities for researchers in São Paulo. The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in the Portuguese language, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction. Having advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in the Spanish language is a bonus. This position is fully remote, from the country of Brazil.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We currently have opportunities for researchers in São Paulo. This position is currently remote--we plan to maintain an agile working environment. In addition to São Paulo, we also welcome candidates expected to be in Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, and Curitiba upon our return to the office.
- Conduct in-depth research in English & Portuguese languages, regarding companies and individuals using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the internet.
- Analyze research, organize findings and synthesize relevant information.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals. Most reports are written in English.
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience (including internships) is required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Economics or other related areas of study required
- Business fluency in written and spoken Portuguese and English is required
- Proficiency in Spanish or other major language is preferred but not required
- Extremely strong writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality and a strong attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and social risk issues in Brazil
- Experience working with diverse teams or in international environments is essential
Please attach or upload a copy of your resume/CV in English for consideration.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.