Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21000273 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, time frame and budget.
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Portuguese/ English preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and administrators preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.