Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21006500 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries; majority in the Entertainment & Media industry, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- 1-2 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, commodity contracts / forecasts, and other intangible asset models preferred
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Strong knowledge in Macro, VBA
- Strong knowledge in Power BI or similar and Python
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States