Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 21002533 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our FAMIS/C&CP area aims to support our customers to achieve their business plans by implementing strategies that anticipate, mitigate and solve problems throughout the life cycle of a construction project. Our experts are committed to providing real solutions, through experience gained in similar projects, that address the risks and uncertainties inherent in the sector.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Project Management
- Structuring of projects
- Risk analysis
- Contract management
- Technical audit
- Fixed Assets management and appraisal
- Analysis of claims and disputes
- Degree in Engineering;
- Office package skills;
- Advanced English;
- Availability for constant travel.
- Specialization in Project Management or similar areas
- Experience in contract management and claims management
- Experience in technical audit processes
- Experience in Management, Supervision and Administration of Contracts of equipment, materials and services a plus
- Knowledge in analysis of schedule and cost projections, monitoring of contract executions and trending a plus
- Knowledge in management and valuation of fixed assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.