Manager II, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21003767 São Paulo, Brazil Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of due diligences and investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel in internal or regulatory inquiries.
The Manager is a wide-ranging role within the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice responsible for managing client projects, internal resources, as well as guaranteeing the quality of our deliverables. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Prepares proposals to address clients demands
- Plans and manages complex projects (especially financial investigations), structuring activities, resources, client relationship and deliverables
- Performs quality assurance of project deliverables
- Presents accurate, relevant and robust findings to clients
- Follows innovations in financial, data science and artificial intelligence tools and prepare business cases to implement new applications and develop new offerings
- Anticipates problems and determine alternative solutions to move forward with autonomy
- Guarantees a good internal environment and relationship with the Kroll team, local and globally
- Respects diversity
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in economics, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience within a professional/financial/ investigative services firm
- Ability to coordinate concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally proficient in Alteryx, PowerBi, Videris, and other specific sources
- Proficient in English and Portguese
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.