Managing Director, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21000034 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Build, lead and develop Kroll’s Saudi office for Business Intelligence & Investigations
- Originate business within the Business Intelligence & Investigation service line to both domestic and international clients in the Saudi market
- Manage and execute complex projects ranging from transactional due diligence to compliance, fraud and dispute investigations
- Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Duff & Phelps practice areas
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Deliver presentations to potential clients
- Recruit, train, develop and evaluate professional and administrative staff
- Manage teams of all levels of professional staff, of up to 10 people or more, to ensure effective professional time utilization
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
- Bachelor's, Master's or Law Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience providing expertise across a variety of functional areas that include risk management, forensic investigations, business intelligence, market research, transaction advisory, compliance or dispute advisory
- Experience within a professional services firm, governmental entity, financial services organization, media or market research company or global organization at the office level
- Certified Public Accountant (or equivalent) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner
- Time management, organization skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, in order to provide outstanding client service in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.