Executive AssistantJob ID 21004412 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant to provide proactive support. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running’.
- Manage and prioritise information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Support marketing efforts, issuing webinar invites
- Full planning and organising of client events (some attendance will be required).
- Maintenance of the client database
- Record keeping of office holidays
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with serviced office company re monthly office rent and service invoices
- Ensuring office is fully stocked of all stationary and marketing materials
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, and issuing engagement letters.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings, taking rough documents and turning them into “client ready” proposals quickly.
- Take minutes at various meetings, and distribute in a timely manner
- Liaise with other reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Organise travel and produce travel itineraries where applicable
- Deal with admin queries and issues on all levels when necessary
- Submit weekly expenses
- Submit weekly timecards
- Full secretarial and EA support to the MD and team.
- Diary management
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in similar field, i.e. financial services or accountancy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Arabic and English fluency is essential
- Saudi nationality is required
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.