Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21000042 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Examine and interpret research findings to produce in-depth and detailed analyses, identifying further research requirements
- Write well-structured, detailed and cohesive reports which present research findings in a coherent manner
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to discuss the progress of cases, highlighting key issues where necessary
- Manage all aspects of research and ensure the effective performance and career progression of research analysts
- Support case work and reporting using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and conclusions
- Articulate research findings to clients and effectively address their key questions and concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research related organization
- Commercial experience preferably gained from a research-related field
- Proven ability to perform all methods of research, including desktop research and analysis from primary and secondary sources
- Strong understanding and a developed interest in Middle Eastern politics, current affairs and business environments
- Excellent report writing and analytical and problem solving skills
- The position may require extensive travel across the Middle East region
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.