Vice President, Property Tax ComplianceJob ID 21007222 Richardson, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Property Tax professionals have a comprehensive understanding of the property tax process to ensure that our clients are paying the appropriate amount of property taxes. This is achieved by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Our Property Tax Compliance Vice President will manage a team of personal property analysts and senior associates who are responsible for the preparation and filing of personal property returns, reviewing assessment notices and processing tax bills.
- Establishing operations objectives and work plans to ensure the compliance functions that occur over the tax year calendar are completed on a timely basis
- Delivering returns in a timely manner with final work products that meet or exceed the client’s expectations
- Managing the work of client service team members
- Supervising and mentoring staff on processes, analyses, reports, and presentations across multiple engagements
- Develop, maintain, and assess the overall and individual goals of the compliance team members
- Establishing operations objectives and work plans
- Ensuring personal property tax team provides superb customer services to our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent years of property tax related experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant personal property tax compliance experience
- Familiarity with personal property compliance software programs, including PTMS
- Sound knowledge of personal property tax forms and procedures of various state and local jurisdictions
- Excellent project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience leading a team of professionals
- Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
Ready to get started? In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.