Senior Manager, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 20001070 Reston, Virginia Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, will be responsible for leading & supporting efforts that lead to increased revenue, improved gross margin, and client satisfaction using data and analysis. In addition, he or she will be responsible for managing projects that lead to operational efficiencies. He or she will also work to provide ad hoc data and subsequent analysis to management to support the goals of the business.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Overall responsible for the company wide metrics & analysis program which covers all facets of the business to include finance, research & operations, quality, and sales performance
- Lead KPI (key performance indicator) review will all business leaders; responsible for coordinating and often leading solutions for areas of concern
- Closely coordinate business unit financial reporting with the CFO organization, ensuring accuracy of results, and, working closely with business unit leadership to provide business rationale and detailed explanation of these results.
- Develop financial analysis and scenarios for all areas of the business
- Lead and execute operational forecasting to ensure business goals are being met with regards to revenue, gross margin, and profitability
- Conduct client based account management reviews to assist with planning and forecasting
- Perform periodic analysis of client pricing to identify areas of opportunity and ensure pricing is in line with the goals of the business
- Develop alternative models
- Build and approve customized pricing through the pricing governance process
- Work with multiple disciplines such as Operations, IT, HR, Business Development, and Legal
- Perform ad hoc analysis and project execution in the areas of sales, operations, product, clients, profitability, compensation, etc.
- Analyze data in order to best utilize & deploy department resources (opportunity models, business cases, portal sales cycle, etc.)
- Lead/support M&A efforts through modeling of opportunities, presentation to management, due diligence, integration, etc.
- 5+ years of Financial planning, business metrics, and analytical contributions & expertise
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organization skills, proven ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Skilled in presenting financial information to both financial and non-financial audiences
- Effective written and verbal communication ability with executives and employees
- Proactive identification of problems or challenges and recommendations for resolution
- Ability to work and lead teams in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Singapore, Singapore
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Singapore, Singapore
- Vice President, Cyber Risk Singapore, Singapore
- Vice President, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.